Knizia Games is looking for a General Manager (male/female/diverse) to lead licensing business
At Knizia Games, we design innovative games, and we license these games to our publishing partners worldwide. We develop our games involving a team of playtesters and creative associates. To maximize the value of our designs, we regularly liaise with our publishing partners in over 40 countries. We aim to offer our publishers the ‘perfect’ product mix.
It takes focus and dedication to continuously deliver competitive solutions. Our licensing business has grown over 34 years to now over 100 new license agreements each year. We are proud of 700 product releases in total in over 2,000 different editions, bringing enjoyment to many millions of people around the globe. To further our success, we are now looking for a General Manager to lead our licensing business. Over time, this newly created position offers the opportunity to take responsibility for all operational aspects of our business and to lead us to future success. The position is based in Munich, Germany.
General Manager (Licensing)
We are looking for a General Manager (male/female/diverse) to lead our licensing business.
We expect that
- you love games and the challenge to present and license our designs to a wide range of publishers,
- you are well experienced and well connected within the board game industry,
- you are highly result-oriented, customer focussed, perfectly organized, and absolutely reliable,
- you are fluent in English and German (spoken and written),
We will also consider young, less experienced candidates who convince us of their potential.
We offer the opportunity
- to build on the success of our brand ‘Reiner Knizia’, which is one of the most recognized game designer brands worldwide and which has won many international awards,
- to join a highly experienced team where we learn from each other to succeed together, based on simple and effective business processes without bureaucratic or hierarchical obstacles,
- to be involved in all aspects of our business, over time gaining increasingly more responsibility and influence regarding the shape and direction of our business,
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? – Please email your application (in English or German) to email@example.com Any questions? – Please call Dr. Reiner Knizia on +49 89 321 96686.